Monday, August 13, 2007

My very own kit.


Aimee Suarez has made a kit especially for me. Isn't that cool?!? I told her what colors I wanted and the kind of kit I wanted and this is what she came up with. I love it. It can be found here at Studio Style Designs. I will be making my first LO with this soon. I have had to finish cleaning up my hard drive first. I finally got all of my kits moved to the external hard drive. I also got some of my files cleaned up. I got rid of a bunch of kits I never used. Some of them I had for 2 years and had never used. I figured if I hadn't used it by now, I never would.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool kit! That is so neat to have one made just as you want it. Can't wait to see a layout you do with it.

Kirstie said...

how great to get your own kit and a great one at that

Anonymous said...

so bright and fun ..love the neon colours :)