Friday, August 24, 2007

My Heritage LO


Here is my heritage LO. I made this with my Grandma's Button Box kit. The paper and the frames are part of the add on. The ribbon is in the original kit. This is my in-laws. These pictures were taken when they were still dating. They were married in the Salt Lake City Temple on September 9, 1967. My FIL passed away last year from complications of a heart cath. My MIL has been going through a lot of health problems due to cancer. I love her so much and it is so hard to see her in pain and struggling. She is the stongest woman I know and she is such an example to me. When ever I start to feel angry because of my health problems or I am feeling sorry for myself, I just think about here. I have never heard her feel sorry for herself. She has felt frustrated with the problems she is having and that is understandable. She doesn't let anything slow her down. She is an amazing woman. If you are reading this Mom (MIL), I love you so much.

4 comments:

Lucie said...

What a beautiful tribute to your MIL! She'll love it!

Cheryl said...

Yes, when we get down about our own problems, it does help to realize what others have gone through.

I love your layout...very well done!

Anonymous said...

I love your frames, great job and congrats on being the second winner to the Hummie's tailgate party!!!

Janet

~TinaW~ said...

great layout and congrads on being a winner at hummies tail gate party! Send me an email and I'll tell you how to pick up your gift :)