Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm home


I am finally home from the hospital. I was suppose to go home yesterday but I was in horrible pain so I stayed so I could get IV pain medication. I felt so much better this morning. I missed being home with my kids, I missed my husband and I missed scrapbooking. Since I have to lay low for the next few days, I will get to do more scrapbooking and more designing.


I am going to be applying for the design team over at Snap and Scrap. I have 3 kits ready to send them. I have been on Landi's CT for the past few months and I have found everyone over there wonderful. Go check them out at http://www.snapandscrap.net/ . They have a great collaborative kit that they give out as a daily download. They have some great talent over there and I love their style.


Here is a LO I did when I got home from the hospital today. I have missed scrapbooking a lot. I scrap when I get stressed out. Needless to say, I was pretty stressed out this week and I couldn't scrap.

5 comments:

Inma said...

Glad to hear you are back at home!!:)

Take care of yourself and best wishes. :O)

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

cute lo!

Get lots of rest!

Leora Sanford said...

take care and take lots of rest..what a great excuse to SCRAP!! ;)

Michelle said...

glad to hear you are home. I hope your recovery continues without interuption. I hope you get some layouts done.

Kirstie said...

I wish you a speedy recovery