Monday, August 13, 2007

A LO with Patricia's Summer Fun

Here is the LO I did with the kit made just for me. I was in the backyard with DH while he was cooking on the grill. Jeremy and Rachael came out to sit with me. I asked Stan to take a picture of the 3 of us. Do you think they would cooperate? NO WAY. Jeremy had to be silly, and Rachael had to bring out her teenage attitude. You can tell in the picutres that she is saying "Get this over with". She gets really tired of having her picture taken sometimes. For a while, I had her palm in the middle of half of the pictures I took of her. She has since learned that it only makes me try for more pictures, so she has quite putting her hand up. I do get to see her attitude show through though. I guess I shouldn't complain too much about her attitude though. It doesn't show up very often. It is amazing considering she will be 15 in 2 months. Jeremy is a 5 year old little boy who just can't help but be silly.

1 comment:

Rose said...

This LO is so cute! I love all you've put on your blog. Your Grandma's Buttons freebie is so cute! Also, I did WW in 2004 before getting pregnant with DS in 2005 and lost 50 lbs. I know it works. . it's just working to get there! Have a wonderful week.