Monday, October 1, 2007

Scrappin' Pink LO

Here are a few LO done with my Scrappin' Pink kit. They were all done with special women in mind.


This is my LO of my MIL. She is fighting breast cancer for the second time. She is a stronge and amazing women.

This one was done my Denise at Make It Scrappy. This is a friend of hers that was diagnosed earlier this year.

This one was done by alicia+jess at Make it Scrappy. I thought it was cool the way she used the velvet paper as if it were a picture.
If any one has a LO of a special person fighting this horrible disease, I would love to see it.


4 comments:

Lynn Grieveson said...

Lovely layouts and I think it is great what you ware doing for "scrap pink". TFS!

SarahB said...

Wonder idea for a scrap kit! Great layouts too!

20Birds said...

powerful layouts...

Cheryl said...

Wow, that's a LOT of pink! Giggle....I love your candid journaling and prayer on the first one.