Monday, October 15, 2007

Round 2 uncovered

Here is my round 2 kit for the design contest at Just for the Scrap of It. Our theme was little boys age 3-7. My son is 5, so perfect. He loves Legos, so I chose that as my theme for this kit. My daughter initially suggested I do cars. Jeremy loves the movie Cars, and he loves Hotwheel cars. I am so glad I didn't do cars. A lot of the women did a car type theme. The site owners has asked that we link everyone to our gallery on JFTSOI rather than straight to the 4shared link. Later in the week, after the voting is done, I will put up the 4shared link. I would love everyone that likes this kit to register at the site so you can vote for me on Tuesday and Wednesday. Leave me some love it you like the kit.


I will put up a reminder tomorrow for everyone to go vote.

5 comments:

Azrood said...

This is a great kit for little boys! Love the colors! You did a great job!

Mabel said...

Great colors combo!! this is so fun!

Great day to everyone! =)

Cheryl said...

I wish you well in the contest. It is good that you did not go with the norm.

Anonymous said...

Great kit Patricia. Think most kids love their Legos and me too. Happy when they want to play with them. Good luck on the contest.

Anonymous said...

It is great that you have taken the time to reassess, thank you for your designs - and well done for chosing your family on this one! Don't stress, you can join another contest at a better time. Thanks you again!