Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I was hoping to have a halloween gift for everyone, but I didn't get a chance. Sorry. I will tell you that you can get an unreleased kit on Saturday at Scrappers Zone for free. We are going to be having hourly happy hour freebies all throughout the day. You will never know what kit is going to be free and you are going to have to look for it. Here is a preview of the kit that I will have for free on Saturday. Head to Scrappers Zone on Saturday if you want this kit for free. It will go into the store after than, although it will be a bigger kit in the store. For those of you that get the kit for free and want the additional papers and elements, I will be making an add-on of all the new stuff I add to the kit. There are also going to be lots of sales in the Scrappers Zone store. I hope to see you all there.


Here is a LO that was done with this kit. I actually made this kit in response to a search someone was doing for a kit to scrap her daughters first haircut. I am pleased with the way it turned out.


I have received some wonderful blessings in the past few weeks that I want to tell everyone about. These blessings confirm to me that I am suppose to be doing this (becoming a designer that is). I posted about getting CS3. I was also gifted a Digiscrapdesigners subscription from my MIL. Last week, I posted at DST looking for some inexpensive or free custome shapes for photoshop. I had several people tell me I should get a subscription to ActionFx. I posted back that I could not afford that because of my health issues and not being able to work and paying a lot of money out in medical bills. I wasn't looking for a hand out, but just explaining why I couldn't get the subscription. I got a private message from a designer gifting me some of her png shapes. There were LOTS of them. I am so grateful for her generosity. This weekend, I got 2 gift subscriptions to Action Fx. They are both 2 month subscriptions. I was blown away and overwhelmed by these acts of generosity. I emailed Al, the owner of Action Fx and explained to him that I had 2 subscriptions going at the same time. I requested that they be active one after another so I had 4 months. He emailed me back and said that he gave me a one year subscrption since the price was close to t he one year subscription. I am just so filled with gratitude for all those that have been so generous to me. I am also grateful to my Father in Heaven for sending these people into my life.

No comments: