Friday, November 2, 2007

A sale on "I Miss Summer"



This is my kit "I Miss Summer". It is going to be on sale the entire month of November. It will be 25% off in both of my stores. It is going to be the kit used for the brag book challenge at both Studio Style Designs and Scrappers Zone. I would love to see some of you head over to one of those forums to participate in this challenge. In the challenge, create 1-2 brag book pages (4x6 inches) and at the end of the month, you get all the other brag book pages. This is a great way to get a full brag book for a Christmas present with the effort of only 1-2 pages. With this kit, you could do a whole book of vacation pictures.

Now that I have done my advertising, here are my weekend plans. We are going camping. This is a cub scout family campout. We love camping and this is going to be a prefect weekend for it. The lows at night have been in the high 50's and the highs have been in the mid 70's. I love this weather. I wish it could be like this all year round. I love this weather.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I hope the weather stays nice for your camping trip! We've had killing frost at night here in Kansas, and my tomatoes are dead. Boo! Hope it's a great weekend for you!

Tammy said...

WOW!! Now that sounds like fun. A weekend with the scouts and the weather sounds perfect. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit....love the colors!!!! Have fun camping, and have a super weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time camping! I love that kind of weather too, and agree..wish it was like that around here all the time!