Thursday, November 8, 2007

A New Haircut and Scrap for hire friendly

That is the name of my new kit. It was a kit I made at the request of someone looking for a kit to scrap her babies first haircut. This doesn't have to be limited to "babies first haircut" though. I just recently got my hair cut and I think I will do a LO with this kit to show off my new "do". I just have to find the time to do it now. You can find this kit at both of my stores, Scrappers Zone and Studio Style Designs.


My second announcement is that I have now made all of my kits Scrap for Hire friendly. All of my kits come with a specific scrap for hire terms of use in a PDF file. I also will not require that you look for an updated TOU when you use my kits. Even if I change my TOU, the TOU that came with your kit is the one you will need to follow. I don't think it is right that a S4H scrapper should have to hunt down updated TOU before they use a kit. That has got to take up a lot of time and I know that time is precious to all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh those are great colors for that kit! Great job!

Andrea said...

It is so sad when your baby get's their first hair cut!! They seem to grow up instantly. It's so sad and satisfying at the same time. Wonderful kit!!

Amy B. said...

Adorable kit. I know I have several "first haircuts" to scrap!