Monday, November 5, 2007

My first CT call


I am having my first CT call. I am pretty easy going and I want this to be fun. I hope that I get get a great team together and we can be like a family. My requirements are easy-2 LO per kit and 1 kit per month. LO should be posted in at least 3 galleries-DST and 2 others of your choice. I am designing at Studio Style Designs and Scrappers Zone. If you are intersted, send me a link to your most complete gallery and a little about yourself to digiheaven_designs at sbcglobal dot net. This is an open ended call. I will close it when I feel I have a good team. I hope to hear from some of you.

3 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Good luck on your call hon! Hope you get some great gals!

Ange said...

Good luck with your call and with your designing! :) You have to do what makes you happy and I wish you the very best!

Cheryl said...

I hope the right people apply to work the best together and that you can have fun with.