Friday, October 5, 2007

Yummy Yummy and a freebie

I have a new kit that I just put in my store. I love bright colors and a lot of my LO will have bright colors in them. I designed this kit with the thought of making a recipe book. It is a very full kit with lots of things to make your recipe LO. It can be found in my store at Scrappers Zone. Check back later and I will have a mini kit from this kit.



For now, I do have a special treat for you. I am getting ready to put a kit in the store entitled "I Miss Summer". This kit will be perfect for scrapping all those pictures you took during your summer vacation. I made a mini kit from this kit and I have that for you today.


get it here

I hope you enjoy this kit. I would love to see any LO you do with my work. Also, if anyone has any wishes, let me know. I am still a new designer and really want to know what people want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kit! Love the foods in there :)

Anonymous said...

cute freebie!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com