Friday, October 12, 2007

Voting results and a freebie

I made some pretty chrome frames for everyone this week. I hope you enjoy them.

get them here
Now for Round 1 voting results. After torturing us for almost 2 days while the votes rolled in, they told us that everyone will be moving onto the next round. This was a decision they made before the contest even started. They wanted the first round to be a trial run only, but they didn't want us to know because they wanted us to try our best. I am now hard at work on my next kit. The theme is a little bit harder this time. I have a great idea for it that I think lots of people will like. I am not thrilled about the color palatte though. I like some of the colors, but 2 of the colors in it I don't care for. I guess that is part of what makes it challenging.
Studio Style Designs is having a Grand Re-Opening tomorrow. Everything will be 25% off. There will be lots of freebies. This is my second store and I am trying really hard to get it stocked before tomorrow. I will be uploading things all afternoon. I hope to see everyone there.

6 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

awesome frames!

The Bennett Bunch said...

Cute frames!

Neverland Scraps said...

Beautiful frames!!

Sounds like it will be a great sale with 25% off!! Great deals!

Congrats on selling there, your designs are wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful frames!! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, i like metalstyle

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these beautiful frames!!!!!