Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged twice in the past 2 weeks. However, I haven't had a chance to do anything about those tags. I wanted to let Scrappy Cats and Snowraven know that I am not ignoring their tags. I just haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet. Scrappy Cats tag sounds like a lot of fun. It is a quickpage tag. I just have to find time to make a quickpage now. Snowraven's tag was one of those "tell 7 random things" type tags. I did one of those a few months ago, maybe less, so now I have to think of 7 more random things. I will get to these ladies. I just can't promise when. They may wait until I get back from camp in a few weeks. May is such a busy month.

I did finally get my graduation kit into the stores. It is at Scraphead and Studio Style Designs. It isn't in Scrapper's Zone yet as we are having a server change, but it will be there as soon as I get the green light to put it in the store. I will have a football mini kit in the store soon. There are several other mini kits in the works, so watch for them.

No comments: