Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 2

Our sale category for Scrapper's Zone today is purples. All products in the purple category will be 50% off for today only. Here is my newest kit available in the store. It is called Butterfly Paradise. I have also made some brag book pages that are available as part of the scavenger hunt for this next week. After that, they will go in the store.


Here is the day 2 daily download. Remember it will only be available until the 10th. I hope everyone likes it. I am trying to coordinate the colors with the sales, but I have no purple in this kit, so pink is close enough. For those of you that may want a single preview for your folder, I will be posting the preview of the entire kit at the end of the week when I post the last download. I know I prefer a preview of the entire kit.



link removed

Hint: tomorrow's sale at Scrapper's Zone will be a dollar sale. I won't tell you what the color category is though. You will have to check it out tomorrow to find out.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What an awesome sale~!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Patricia, this is very sweet of you, it's great.