Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The alpha

I have a great alpha for you today. It is a multicolored, plastic alpha. Each letter has a cream border and it a messy doodled alpha. The inside is colored in with the rest of the colors used for this kit. I have a few word arts not shown also. This preview only shows the upper case, but it also includes a lower case, numbers, and limited symbols. Check back tomorrow for the last part.

link removed

There are still sales going on at Scrapper's Zone in celebration of NSD. Today, the orange catagory is on sale for 25% off. I have a few orange products. My Super Star kit is in this catagory.

8 comments:

Robin L said...

Thank you so much for the great freebie!

Laura said...

That is such a cute alpha!

Diane Rooney said...

That's such a sweet looking alpha. Very plasticy looking too. x

Tammy said...

Love the alpha......thanks

Kathy said...

Very fun alpha.

KJ said...

I love this kit - it's so fun and playful.

Terebene said...

This alpha is awesome! I couldn't believe how cool it was when I unzipped it! Thanks so much!

cindiaskew said...

love the alpha, appreciate you sharing.