Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last day

Here is the last file for the Circus Life kit. If this is your first stop here, the rest of the files will be available until the 10th. After that, I will be deleting the links so this can go into my store. Today, I have a few extra elements that I thought this kit needed: some ribbons and bows, a frame, a star and a balloon bunch.


Sorry, the link has been removed

Today is also my 100th blog post. I have seen other people post 100 random facts about themselves when they do their 100th post. I don't have time to do that today, but maybe soon. I don't know if anyone really wants to read through 100 facts about me anyway.

I'm off to the grocery store while my dad is at my brother's house. Today is his last day here with us. He goes back to Idaho tomorrow. I will miss him dearly.

7 comments:

DawnMarch said...

Congrats on your 100th blog post! I wouldn't even know how to figure out such a thing!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

great going on 100 blog posts!!

KrisG said...

Thanks for this fabulous kit! I love the colors!
And congrats on all the blogposts!! I have a LONG way to go before I get as far as you, haha.

Robin L said...

Congrats on 100 posts! Id love to hear 100 things about you. Thanks for the freebie!

ccynden said...

Thank you for this last kit and congratulations on your 100 posts.

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Cute kit! Congrats on 100 posts!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100 posts! Thanks also for the circus kit.