Thursday, May 1, 2008

NSD Celebration Begins

Scrapper's Zone has a ton of great things going on to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day (or International if you prefer. I realize this is an international hobby)

Here is day one of the daily download. The kit is called Circus Life. These downloads will only be available for the next week. After that, this kit will go in my stores, so grab it while it is free.



link removed

Along with this daily download, there will be a daily sale at Scrapper's Zone. Each day will be different. I will post here what the sale of the day will be. Today, all products in the "red" category will be 25% off. Look at the sidebar, find color and then go to the specific color area.

We have a bunch of great LO challenge in the forum at Scrapper's Zone. These challenges will only run through the 7th. You will get a $2.00 coupon to the host's store just for participating in the challenge. One participant from each challenge will be chosen at random for a grand prize. These are physical prizes such as Amazon gift cards and others that I am not remembering right now.

There is also a scavenger hunt going on in the forum. There are lots of great prizes. I donated a brag book set from my new kit Butterfly Paradise and also a brag book template set. After the NSD celebration, then they will both go in the stores.

I also have an announcement. Michelle Powell, aka Kutnkudly, has taken over Scraphead. I will be one of the new designers there. I'm excited. Today is the first day she is officially the owner. I probably won't get my products in the store until next week. I have a huge list of things I have to get done for my daughter's dance show this weekend, and my dad is making an unexpected trip down here to see us from Malad, and we have a big Savior of the World rehearsal this weekend. I need to clone myself. The stress is starting to make some of my MS symptoms worse, so I need to find a way to relax and not stress out. That is a whole other post. I won't bore you with my MS problems.

6 comments:

Jen U said...

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig at Scraphead. I hope you can stay relaxed through everything!!

Rachel said...

Congrats on Scraphead!! I totally kwim about cloning yourself. Once you figure that out can you let me know please?lol
Have a good day and take time to breath!

Robin L said...

No worries hon it will all be ok. Remember if you need help you got a wonderful CT that Im sure would be willing to help out.

KJ said...

Love this circus freebie! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, love circus, great elephant. Congrats on the designer position at Scraphead. Don't overdo and get down really sick again, take care of yourself.