Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Late again

I told everyone that I would be removing the links to the Circus Life kit on the 10th. I totally forgot so some of you got a few extra days to download. I have removed the links now though. Sorry if you missed out on the kit. Look for it in my stores soon. I would love to see any LO that are done with the kit.

I am going to start doing a few mini kits. My first mini kit should be out by the end of the week. It is called My Grad. Here is a sneak peak. I'll post more info when the kit is in the stores.

2 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Looks like its going to be a great kit! I tagged you on my blog - a Quick Page tag, check it out and have some fun with it.

4guysandme said...

what a nice simple kit. it will probably get lots of use this time of year.