Sunday, May 4, 2008

Late today

Sorry things are late today. We were up late last night with my daughters dance show. I slept in this morning, then got everyone ready for church and headed out the door. After church, we had a big family dinner with my SIL, her kids and my dad. We just got finished up with dinner.

Today, I have some cream based papers for you. There are 4 of them. One is solidish, one striped, on plaid and one with stars. I guess you didn't need me to tell you that since you can see if from the preview. I promise I will post earlier tomorrow. Enjoy.
link removed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Patricia for sharing these parts to your Circus Life Kit. I will come back & look tomorrow. It is a sweet little kit, perfect for those childhood memories.

Robin L said...

Did you have a nice day then? I really hope you did.

Anonymous said...

great paper freebie :)

Lois B said...

You are so gracious to share your items with us - the least we can do is be patient and wait for you to post. My goodness you mean you have a life other than scrapping. LOL

Enjoy your family whenever you are able - we can wait.

ccynden said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.