Saturday, June 7, 2008

A big SALE

Everyone loves a sale. I am having a big sale at Scraphead. We are having our grand opening. The store has been open for a while now though. Michelle Powell took over the store the beginning of May. We have lots of new designers. All of my products will be 40% off thru Monday. I have a few new products in the store. My Grad kit is now less than $2.00. Check out my brag book templates while you are there. You can find my store at Scraphead. Also check out the challenges area. We host a different challenge every day. That is a lot of challenges That gives you your choice of just about anything. I will be hosting a challenge there towards the end of the month, when life gets a little calmer. I hope to see you at Scraphed.

4 comments:

Shavari said...

Great sale!! I really like your brag book pages and templates .. theyre very very cute! Im off to check out your store!

Amanda said...

awesome sale. good luck with the new ownership of your store!

Not Everyones Mama said...

Great sale! Have a wonderful day!

ScrapShana said...

You've been tagged my dear! Check out my blog for more details. ;)