Friday, June 20, 2008

Scraphead Grand Opening

Even though Scraphead has been operating for about 6 weeks under the new management of Michelle Powell, we are officially having our grand opening. Everything is going to be 40% off for the weekend. We are having a treasure hunt with lots of freebies and coupons available during the treasure hunt. We are also having a grab bag sale. I made a grab bag just for the sale. I didn't think I would ever make a grab bag. I don't buy them so I wasn't going to make one. We'll see how it sells and then I will decide if I will ever make another one. It sure seems like a lot of stuff for a very low price. Mine is commercial use and everything in it can be used for designing. I didn't have time to make a personal use one. Stop by Scraphead and check us out. BTW, my grab bag will be available in all of my stores. I already have it in the store at Scrapper's Zone and will soon have it at Studio Style Designs.

No comments: