Monday, July 30, 2007

A new week

Here we are at the start of a new week. It is going to be a busy week for me. For starters, I need to do some cleaning of my hard drive. My computer has been crashing a lot this past week. Yesterday, we figured out why. My hard drive is about 95% full. I need to back everything up this week and clean it out. Most of what is on there is pictures, scrapbooking LO, and scrapbooking kits. It is a lot of stuff to go through and back up. I am now going to add an external hard drive to my wish list behind my new printer.

Next, I have 2 grand openings to attend. Make it Scrappy will be opening on August 1st (www.makeitscrappy.com). They are going to be giving away an awesome kit to everyone that registers for MIS before the end of August. It looks like a great kit. You can find more info about it here http://www.makeitscrappy.com/forum/showthread.php?p=785#post785 . This is Kim Cameron's home site.

Next, Digiaccents will be having their grand opening on August 1st (www.digiaccents.com). Things have been quiet over there, so I don't know much about what is going to be happening at their grand opening. Check it out though as I am sure there will be lots of fun stuff going on there. This is Kristy Oberts home site.

Purple Paper Flowers was originally suppose to have their grand opening the same day (www.purplepaperflowers.com). I am very relieved that it won't be. I am sad for them that they are having to push it back because of server problems though. I don't remember right now the exact date they are suppose to open, but I will post it here when I find out.

Lastly, I almost have my first kit ready to put on my blog. I have to finish my Terms of Use and make my preview and zip it up and then I will have it on here. I should have it done by the end of this week depending on how fast I can get my hard drive cleaned up.

3 comments:

Traci Reed said...

95%!!! You better clean it up ASAP!!! LOL :D

katg1006 said...

I hear you....I am in the process of cleaning mine now :-) Good Luck!

20Birds said...

good luck with all that exciting digi news...