Friday, July 20, 2007

A little overwhelmed

Last night, I got on the forums at DigiShopTalk and was looking through their creative team calls. I decided I was going to apply for a few. I figured if I sent in 4, I might get one. Guess what? I got on all 4 teams. So, in a 2 week time period, I have gone to being on now creative teams to being on 5 teams. I bought a note book today so I could keep track of the kits, requirements and sites I need to post to. This is going to be a lot of fun though. I think it will really help me to be more active in the digital community online. I am going to updating my links to reflect the creative teams I am on.

I think I need to learn a little about HTML also. I don't know how to put those blinking in or anything. I have seen a tutorial somewhere on how to make a blinkie. I ignored it when I saw it, and now I wish I would have payed more attention to it.

Now, for those designers that chose me to be on their teams. If you are reading this, don't worry. Once I get organized so I can keep things straight, this is going to be a blast. I am excited to be making layouts for all of you. I also look forward to getting to know all of you and the other gals on the teams. Thank you so much for chosing me.

2 comments:

Gillian Foley said...

LOL Oh my hat! You're going to be busy in the next few months! Don't stress too much...you'll do fine :) Just do what you can, see how it goes and if necessary, cut back on the teams to get more work done. Easy peasy :D

House on the Vaal said...

Congratulations!! Patricia, this is really great. Yep I agree with Gill, just take one step at a time and you're going to have a blast.