Thursday, July 19, 2007

My first digital papers


I have been asked what my first digital creations look like. Warning, they are nothing impressive. I learned how to do the most basic designs so far. I haven't even had time to practice much this week as we have been going non stop for a few days. I am exhausted. So, here is a sampler of my first digital creations. The flower papers are my first attempt to do something all on my own. The rest of them are from the instructions directly out of Renee Pearson's book. My words paper didn't turn out very well because I couldn't seem to make the text wrap like I wanted it to. I think that will happen when I get PSE 5.0. My MIL has spoiled me and ordered it for me. I am so excited to try it out. It should be here in a few days.

2 comments:

Inma said...

Hi, I found out about your blog in the Scrap and Snap forum. I have been taking a look at the blog and it looks very nice. :)

The thing that has interested my more is the explanations you are giving about how you are starting to learn about designing your own stuff. I have never heard of the book you were talking about in the previous book and it looks interesting. I might check it today in Amazon. Do you know of more books of that kind? Also it's different to read from someone who is starting learning to design. Most blogs are from people that already know how to do the stuff and there are very little ones that actually belong to people learning and charting the learning process. :)

The papers look very nice, the patterns use in them look really great. :)

I think it's a fantastic idea to write about the learning process as well. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Gillian Foley said...

I think you did a great job on your first papers! Good on your MIL for ordering PSE5 :o Lucky woman!