Saturday, July 14, 2007

My first blog!!!


This is probably going to be a boring blog for a while. I am making it to display my digital scrapbooking hobby. I though it would be fun for my family and friends to be able to see my digi pages and also to get updates on me and my family.

There are going to be lots of pictures of my family on here so here is an introduction. I have been married to the most wonderful man for almost 16 years. His name is Stan. He is the love of my life and my best friend. We have 3 wonderful children. Rachael is 14 and is a typical teenager in so many ways. She doesn't have an attitude most of the time though. I have been very lucky that way. She is a dancer. She started dancing when she was 4 years old. She loves tap, jazz and ballet. Andrew is 9 years old. He is very into video games, almost too much. He is very loving and generous. He loves cub scouts and is excited to be a webelo this year. Jeremy is my 5 year old. He is the funniest kid. He always makes people around him smile. I get told all the time how fun he is. He is learning to read and loves it.

I am totally addicted to digital scrapbooking. I go through withdrawl when I can't scrap. I was recently granted a place on Landi LeRoux's creative team. I feel so honored to have been given this chance. I hope I can do well and learn a lot from the other women on the team. I am hoping I can continue to learn to do more with Photoshop Elements and eventually start designing my own stuff.

That is us in a nut shell. There will be many more posts about my family and I hope everyone enjoys reading them.
Credits for layout-font-cher font, background and all elements from Awesome by Anita Designs, program PSE 3.0

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Welcome to blogging! I often wish I were technically savvy enough to digi scrap, but I'm sticking with paper. :)

House on the Vaal said...

Love this layout. Your kids are gorgeous.