Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lots of new things

I have been meaning to post for a while now. I have just been behind this past week. I am recovering from a flare of my multiple sclerosis. I just finished my IV steroids yesterday and started the oral part today. They make me feel like crap, but they do the trick in shortening the flare and making it more manageable. I have a lot of new things done now. At the time of my last post, I told you about my faerie kit. I have since finished it and have it in the stores. I took suggestions on how to name this. I got one very good idea on a name. Candleworks, who happens to be a forum member at both Scrapper's Zone and Scraphead, gave me a suggestion of using my name on one of those "this is your faerie name" sites to name the kit. I decided to use Digiheaven Designs rather than my own name. That is how I came up with the name Oak Iceshimmer for the name of this kit. Candleworks won a free copy of this kit for her idea. Here is what the final product looks like. You can get this kit for the low price of $2.99.

At Scraphead, I am running a challenge to make a bookmark. As a part of that challenge, you can find this free bookmark template in my store. I have put it in all of my stores so there are plenty of places for you to get these templates. They are mix and match, so have fun with them. I'd love to see what everyone comes up with. You can click on the links to my stores in my side bar to find these templates and also to find the kit above.
Along with the bookmark templates, I have this freebie in my stores also. Some of you may recognize the papers. I gave them away as a freebie a few months ago. Since then, I have added some flowers, some photocorners and an alpha. Most of the parts have been given away as challenge gifts at some point. You can get the entire thing in my stores.
I finally got this kit put together and into the stores too. Again, some of you may recognize this and probably already have it. I gave it away for National Scrapbooking Day in May. I have it all packaged together and for sale at my store for the low cost of $3.99. That isn't as good as when it was free on my blog, but I think it is still a pretty good price for a cute kit like this.


Now for my 3rd gift to you today. I have made some Independence day templates for those of us in the USA celebrating Independence day on Friday. These are available in both PSD and PNG formats. If you use these, or any of my other products, I would love to see your LO. Please leave some love if you download these templates. Also, please do not share my links. Send your friend to my blog so they can download the freebie themselves. You may like Captain Jack Sparrow, but no one really likes a pirate.


I hope you all have a good week and a Happy Independence day to my fellow US followers.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I hope you are feeling better! That can't be fun! Looks like you have had the muse lately, and at least that's good news. thanks for the freebies and the idea for the bookmark! Those are always getting lost, can't have enough!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful templates!

Anonymous said...

Good, it sounds like you are feeling better now. Hope all the treatments continue to work, prayers are with you.

movefearlessly said...

glad you're feeling a little better. beautiful kits and freebies!

Anonymous said...

Awesome products!