Friday, July 11, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

I have been playing around on one of those "you look like this celebrity" type sites. These are so funny. It is amazing how you can get different results depending up the picture you use. I am not surprised that this says I look like Rickie Lake. I have actually been told that quite a bit. I have a new haircut now that frames my face even more and I think it make me look even more like Ricki Lake.


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

I did my daughter, Rachael and it says she looks like Rachel Stevens by 78%. I didn't know who Rachel Stevens was, so I looked her up. She is a British pop star. Next, she looked like Ashley Simpson, then Lacey Chabert (I don't know her either), then Brook Burns, then Shirley Temple, then Jennifer Love Hewitt, the Cynthia Nixon, then Zoe Lucker and lastly JK Rowling. I think some of these are so funny. If my daughter looks like all of these people, then do all of these people look alike? I don't think Shirley Temple looks anything like Jennifer Love Hewitt or JK Rowling. I also did my husband. It didn't quite know what to do with him. The first match was Minnie Driver. WHAT??? It also said Buddy Holly and Hugh Heffner. He is my stud, but I don't think he looks anything like Hugh Heffner. That is fine too. Hugh is ancient.


The other thing that is a lot of fun on this site is the Look-alike meter. It will tell you whether your kids look like mom or dad. Everyone always tells me that Rachael looks exactly like me, however, this site says she is an even blend of Stan and I. Jeremy looks more like me by 13%. Andrew looks more like me by 21%. These results are completely opposite of what I would have expected. Andrew is always getting told he looks like his dad.


I think this would make a fun scrapbooking challenge. What do you think? If this was a challenge on your favorite forum, would you do it? The challenges I run are a mix of many different things. I don't have a common theme to my challenges. I am always looking for new challenge ideas, so if you have something you would like to see done in a challenge, feel free to leave suggestions. I want my challenges to be something people really want to do and I don't want them to be boring.

Lastly, here are some layouts I have been working on. Some of them are for challenges at Scraphead and Scrapper's Zone.


There is a lot more, but I should have put the LO on here first. I wish blogger would allow you to post a photo below the text instead of only giving you a choice of above and to the side. When I write out my entire post first, then I have to drag my photos down under my text. I know you are probably thinking "Why is she telling me about this?" so I won't bore you with it any more. I hope everyone has a great day.



No comments: