Friday, July 11, 2008

Look-alike Meter and a sale

I have several enteries for today because I couldn't get all of the Look-alike meter ones to post at the same time. In addition, I am pleased to announce a huge sale at Scraphead. Everything is 75% off for today only. Tomorrow, everything will be 73% off and it will drop by 2% each day for the next 7 days. Don't miss out on this huge sale. You can find my Scraphead store here.



MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

5 comments:

Sara E said...

omg... that's a huge sale you are having

and that look alike meter is pretty cool too

Beth said...

how fun . . . I'm off to try that look alike meter!

Anonymous said...

love your meter - and great sale you have :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so neat!

Snowy said...

Hi Patricia-please go to my blog and read today's post-there's a little surprise for you.
Hugs Snowraven