Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something to look forward to

After I posted that I was going to try to make a freebie in celebration of 10,000 visitors, I found out that Scrapper's Zone is going to do a blog party and big sale for National Scrapbooking day. For the blog party, I am working on a circus kit. It will be given away in 7 parts May 1st through the 7th. I guess that would actually be 8 parts. These downloads will only be available for that week. I'll keep the last one on there for a few days. After May 10th, all links will be removed. Be sure to come back and check out the freebies. There will be freebies on all of the designer blogs for Scrapper's Zone.

There will also be scavenger hunts in the Scrapper's Zone forum. I have made some brag book pages that will be part of the scavenger hunt. They were made from my soon to be released kit, Butterfly Paradise. There will also be a brag book template with each brag book page. These are my first attempts at templates.

We will have some special layout challenges on the forum also. For participating in each challenge, you will get a $2.00 gift certificate to the store. These layouts will be judged and the winners of the contest will receive some great prizes. I think there are some Borders gift cards, a thumb drive and a few other things. I will have more details next week.

3 comments:

Robin L said...

Oh how exciting! I cant wait for the fun at SZ and the freebies here. Thanks for the info.

Web Designz by Kristi said...

That does sound exciting - looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have alot of fun plans for NSD! Yay, it's not that long anymore, I'm looking forward to it!