Sunday, April 20, 2008

10,000

I have had 10,000 unique visitors to my blog. I am so excited. I wish I would have been paying attention to that this week. I would have made a celebration freebie. I'll work on it over the next week or so.

Things have been really busy for me this week. I have been making layouts like crazy. My daughter is in a pre-professional dance troupe. They are getting ready to have their end of year show. I am in charge of making the bio board for the show. The bio board has a picture of each of the dancers, this a short bio next to it. Being that I am a digital scrapbooker, I decided that I would make layouts for each dancer, plus the band that will be playing at the show and a few from photos that were taken during dance practice.

On Thursday, I decided that I would make a book from the layout and present it to their director at the end of the show when we give her flowers. I have all of the layouts done, but I don't have all of the bios. I am still missing 5 out of 14. By my calculation, I need to have the book submitted to the company by tomorrow in order to get the book by the show time. They are having a dance practice today so my best friend is going to try to get the missing bios for me. The practice is during church time, so I can't be there and Rachael was excused because of that reason.

I have a new kit coming out this week so check back.

No comments: