Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thank you Ikea Goddess

Yesterday, I checked my 4shared account. I am not a well known designer by any stretch of the imagination. I was shocked to see that my paper freebie had been downloaded over 400 times. I was shocked. I usually only get between 100 and 200 downloads. I posted my notices in all of the same places. Today, I was doing some surfing and discovered why my freebie had been downloaded so many times. My freebie was on Ikea goddesses blog. I have been so busy this week that I barely had time to give my blog any attention. Thank you so much Ikea Goddess for putting my freebie on your blog. I don't know if you realize this or not, but you make a huge difference for us designers, especially newbies. The other thing I have always appreciated was the service you do for all of us scrappers. There was a time when I had NO money to spend on digital supplies and I didn't know how to make my own. I visited your blog daily and downloaded designers freebies. Downloading all of those freebies allowed me to pursue a hobby that would have otherwise been out of reach for me. So, I have an award for Ikea Goddess. YOU ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is pretty amazing, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

That's famtastic mews! Keep up the famtastic work, Patricia!

IkeaGoddess said...

Thanks, Sweetie :-)