Thursday, March 6, 2008

Matching flower pack



I have made a flower pack that matches the paper pack below. You are going to have to work a little for this one though. This flower pack is the challenge prize for my This and That challenge at Make it Scrappy and Scrapper's Zone.

Here is the challenge: Before digital cameras, most people took 1 photo, maybe 2 and just hoped and prayed it turned out good. I remember getting my photos back from the developer and thinking "Dang, it didn't turn out like I wanted". That just doesn't happen as much any more. How many times have you taken pictures over and over trying to get it perfect? I do it all the time. My boys insure that. They love to make funny faces while I try to take their pictures. So, this challenge is not about scrapping those perfect pictures. We all do that anyway. This challenge is to scrap all of those not so perfect photos that you got in an attempt to get the perfect photo.
Here is my LO for the challenge. My boys have given me lots of not so perfect pictures to scrap. They love to watch my finger carefully as I take pictures. When they see me depress the button, they make faces. In this LO below, Jeremy was smiling so nicely when I started to take the picture. As you can see, that changed really fast.


Credits: My Favorite Boy by Jill D-Zines at Gotta Pixel.

2 comments:

Fran Baity said...

I have tons of pics like that of my goofball son too! Great job on your layout and adorable flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

Patricia! That's just LOVELY! Impressive girl! Keep it up!