Monday, March 10, 2008

A new store

I have been asked to sell in a new store. I know I said it was the last one when I signed up at Make it Scrappy. SummerStorm sent me an email recently and asked me to be a part of their site. I was really concerned that another store would be too much for me. I explained to them about my MS and that sometimes it causes me to be MIA so I can take care of myself. They were ok with allowing me to do what I could and understood that there may be times I am out of commission. So, having said that, I am the newest designer at Kristen's Scrap Trunk. I will be running the "This and That" challenge at KST, just like at SZ and MIS. I hope some of you will join in the challenge. In celebration of this new store, everything in my store at KST is 30% off for 1 week. I hope to see you there. I look forward to getting to know everyone on the forums there.


Scrapper's Zone is going to be having a monthly BINGO game. Many of the designers are giving away items for getting different types of BINGO. I will be giving away a set of photo corners that will match the other Froot Loop parts I have made. I will also be making an alpha as the Brainteaser prize at both SZ and MIS. If you participate in everything, you could end up with a pretty big kit.

2 comments:

This Jersey Momma said...

Congrats on your new store!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new store! I might be joining you soom!