Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Bithday Jeremy

Yesterday was my son's birthday. He s 6 years old. He was so happy to be 6. He thinks now that he is 6, he can be a cub scout. He has to wait until the fall though. Then he will be a Tiger cub. Andrew has been in cub scouts since he was in 1st grade. Jeremy has wanted to be part of the cub scouts for so long. Turning 6 was a big milestone for him being part of scouts.



He had a really good birthday. We had a family party at grandma's house on Sunday night. My neice turns 1 on the 11th, so we celebrated together. Yesterday, I took him to walmart to spend his gift card he got from his great grandma. He bought an Imaginext Pirate ship. He loves anything related to pirates. Last night we took him to Gatti Town for dinner. Gatti town is one of those pizza places that has a pizza buffet, then has a game room and you exchange your points for overly priced toys. He had a lot of fun though. I had a hard time keeping up with him though. He runs from game to game and I can't move very fast.



Scrappers Zone has a new mega kit out. It is called Doctor Doctor. If your kids are anything like mine, you will have plenty of uses for this kit. My boys have had stitches 3 times each. Andrew has had 6 broken bones in his life and Jeremy has had 2. Rachael has been my careful one and has never had to have stitches and broke part of her foot once, but didn't require a cast. I'm sure my boys will continue in their accident prone nature and I will end up with more accident LO to do.

There are some new games going on in the forum at Scrappers Zone. Check them out. There is a lot of fun stuff in the forum. Later this month, I will be hosting some games that are brain teasers. Participatns will get a prize for sending me a PM with the correct answer. I'm still working on the brain teaser and the prize. In the mean time, check out the games forum here for some fun games and more to come.

4 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Looks like a really cute kit!


Have a great day!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to your son. My DS was a tiger, too, and had an awesome time.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't need to wait until fall to join Cub Scouts. Many packs hold a spring recruitment to get new Tiger Cubs signed up. If he waits until Fall, then he misses out on the Summer activities such as Day Camp which he is very much eligible to attend. In fact, it is a requirement for earning the Outdoor Activities Award.

Barb said...

Done!