Thursday, January 31, 2008

30% off everything

I am having a big sale at Make it Scrappy. Everything will be 30% off for the next week. You can find my store here. All of my kits include a scrap for hire terms of use. All of my commercial use overlays are included in this sale. I hope you find something you like. I also have 2 brand new, never released kits available now.





I am also hosting a new game at Make it Scrappy. If you like brainteasers, you'll love this. Each week, I will post a new brainteaser. If you figure it out, send me a private message with the answer and I will send you a link to the prize. For the month of February, the prize will be a full alpha that coordinates with the February round up kit. This is a gold alpha inside a heart. It is upper case only, plus numbers and some signs. Here is what the A looks like. If you want to play, join us in my brainteaser forum at Make It Scrappy.






How is life treating everyone? I'm a bit concerned that this year is not starting off so well. Jeremy started off the year with pneumonia. Now, Stan and I both have sinus infections. His is clearing up, but mine is not. I just started my second round of antibiotics yesterday. I really hope this one works.


The kids are all doing well. Jeremy seems to be having fewer melt downs. He still cries very easily. I need to get him in to the psycologist for an evaluation to see if there is something we can do to help him cope better with my health problems. Jeremy is doing really well with his school work. He is reading really well and has started reading chapter books. He gets a little impatient with them, so he reads some and I read some. I only have to help him with a few words. He isn't doing as well with math. He is at grade level though. He doesn't like math, so he doesn't try. He wants me to just tell him the answers.


Rachael is having so much fun with dance. She is learning so much in VIR, her pre-apprentice dance team. She is also liking her pointe class, although she would like it better if her regular teacher would come back. She is out on maternity leave right now and Rachael is not fond of the sub. She is still learning a lot though. We are going to have a bunch of dance things to attend in May.


Andrew is still loving Cub Scouts. He is working hard on his Webelo requirements. He is used to getting through the requirements quickly. His Webelo requirements take a lot longer to pass off. He should be getting some of them done soon. Stan is his Webelo leader and he is making sure the boys do some sort of requirment every week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have all been dealing with sinus stuff around here too. It is no fun! Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Becky said...

I hope you feel better soon, Sister Hodge!! We missed you on Wednesday. [i don't even know if that's why you were out..but w/e.] You'll be in my prayers. Jeremy will be okay too, but you may want to have him talk to a psychologist..it's hard when you don't understand what's going on..and just know that it's not good. Your family will be in my prayers.
=]]

-Becky

Corrine said...

sorry y'all had a rough start to the year!

Corrine said...

have you taken Jeremy in yet to get some help with his emotions?

You looked really pretty at church today, I meant to tell you.