Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm still alive

I don't have a lot to say today, but I wanted to post to say that I am still alive. I am still sick though. This pneumonia is really kicking my behind.

I have been working a lot on my designing. I will have a freebie tomorrow for everyone, as well as links to other kits that will coordinate with mine. I am doing a design contest at Just For the Scrap of It that will start in October. A bunch of us are doing a collaborative fall kit as a way to practice for the contest. I need to finish mine up today. I always get a little carried away when I make kits. This was suppose to be a mini kit, but it isn't very mini. From the look of it, none of us made mini kits. So, if you need fall related scrapping kits, check back tomorrow.

I'm off to finish my kit and rest some. I have been so tired lately. It is gett ing very old..

5 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Hope you're feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your fall design.

Monique said...

Just stopping by through the Blog Train at DST, hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Patricia, take care of yourself and don't let it take over. You do need your health.

Denise said...

Pleased to hear you're still alive!! It has been awhile since I heard from you! Get well soon and take care of yourself, ya hear!!

Anonymous said...

Patricia you have to rest girl! You're doing so much. I really hope and pray that you get better soon.