Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Scrappy Cats. I have to answer all of these Christmas questions. They are prett easy. Now I have to think of who I am going to tag. I think I am going to tag Rose McDigital , Corrine and Aimee.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper. My kids love to rip open the paper and I love to see them rip it open. No gift bags here.

2. Real or Artificial tree?artificial –we are all allergic to most Christmas trees.

3. When do you put up the tree?the day after Thanksgiving. When I was growing up, we always put it up right after Thanksgiving dinner. When I got married, we went to the IL for dinner and never had time to put it up on Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? On New years. This is not set in stone though

5. Do you like Eggnog?yes, I love it, but it has way too many calories. Not weight watchers friendly

6. Favorite Gift you received as a child?A doll called My Friend Mandy. I loved that doll

7. Do you have a nativity scene? We have several

8. Hardest person to buy for? My BIL, Frank. I have been so glad that we exchange names now. I haven't had to shop for Frank since we started exchanging names.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. They love almost anything and are always happy with what they get

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? My first Christmas with my husband he bought me a see through teddy. I hate those. I prefer to leave a little to the imagination.

No comments: