Friday, December 21, 2007

A big sale

I am having a big sale in both of my stores. All of my products are 50% off until the 28th. This includes my designers overlays. All of my products are scrap for hire friendly. Don't miss out. You can find my products at Scrappers Zone and Studio Style Designs.


I also have a new product in my stores. This is called Old Fashion Christmas. My inspiration was my memories of Santa and decorating the Christmas tree at Christmas. It is a small kit. With the sale this week, you can get it for $1.88. That is a steal!! Don't miss out.





Now for some general updates. Jeremy is almost 6 now. His birthday is in 2 weeks. He is so excited about his birthday coming. We aren't having a birthday party for him this year. I have tried to explain that to him, but he doesn't get it. I only let my kids have a birthday party every other year. I started this because Rachael and Andrew's birthdays are only 2 weeks apart. It is too hard having a party for each of them every year, so Andrew gets one one year, and Rachael gets one the next year.


Jeremy is also having a hard time with my healthy being bad. He has melt downs like he did when he was 2. He doesn't want to sleep at night and he is really clingy. He cries about everything. He has had problems with his hips in the past so I had them checked out and they are doing fine. I am going to take him into the pediatrician next week to have a physical to make sure there isn't a physical cause to all of this and to talk about how to best handle his behaviour problems.


Andrew is having his own set of problems. He picks on Jeremy constantly. He has gone beyond what a normal brother will do. With Jeremy being more sensitive lately, it has been unbearable. I finally threatened Andrew that he will lose Christmas presents if he can't be nice to Jeremy. He lost one for one day this week. He had to be extra nice to Jeremy to earn it back. He did. He has been better the rest of the week. I hope it lasts, but I won't hold my breath.

Rachael is a typical teenage girl. She is fickle in love right now. She will admit it too. She has had a big crush on Andy, a guy at church for the past 6 months. They talk on the phone all the time. They can't date because Rachael isn't allowed to date until she is 16. Recently, Rachael and Andy went to a homeschooling teen leadership thing in San Antonio. She got to see a friend of hers that she hasn't seen in over a year. He happens to be a guy and he likes Rachael A LOT. Rachael just wants to be friends though. Andy saw the way Preston and Rachael were together and got really jealous. He has been really jealous before this also. Rachael was not impressed, so she told Andy is was back to being friends. Now she likes Preston again (she liked him over a year ago). They talk on the phone a lot. I am so glad we have unlimited long distance with Cingular and lots of roll over minutes. Rachael is pretty good about watching her minutes on the cell phone. She knows if she ever goes over on her minutes, she will lose her cell phone. You might as well cut off her hand as take her phone away. Last month, she used 2640 minutes. Only 90 of them were part of our minutes. All the rest of them were either mobil to mobil or night and weekend. It really helps that all of her best friends have Cingular.

My MIL is helping us finish converting our garage into a family room for our Christmas present. All of the dry wall is up and most of the mudding has been done. We are going to be texturing the wall and painting over the next week. Stan will have every day but Friday off next week so he and his brother will work on the room some more. I am going to let Rachael paint large spots on the walls. I want the walls a green color, with lighter and darker green spots and maybe some cream spots. She wants to have free reign in there, but I want her to run her designs by me first before she starts painting. She can get some really wild ideas.

Don't forget about the brag book challenge at Scrappers Zone. I think I am the only one that has made any brag book pages. I hope to see more contributions so we can exchange pages. It is so much more fun to exchange pages when there are more pages.

I don't know if I will get to post again before Christmas. If I don't, then I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Robin L said...

aw Im sorry you are haing so many troubles with your children. Mine are ten years apart and that wasnt easy, I cant imagine them being closer in age. If you ever need to talk you got my email. Happy Holidays to you and yours.