Monday, November 3, 2008

My Strength


I finally got everything together and in the store. Now presenting our charity kit called My Strength. All the proceeds for this kit will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. This kit is huge-230 MB worth of scrapbooking joy. The papers and the elements are beautiful. This kit can be purchased at Groovy Scraps. It is a steal at only $6.00. Thanks to Kim Cameron, Tracy Drane, Wddesignz, Demiurgia Designs and Biebels Scraps for their contributions to this kit. I hope everyone can help out with this amazing cause. I know first hand how hard this disease can be on an individual and on a family.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

That kit is beautiful. :-)

Robin L said...

What a beautiful kit!

Robin L said...

Another award for you on my blog
http://robinlscraps.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-got-this-award-from-dawne-angie-and.html

Corrine said...

that is a beautiful kit!