Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog award and 2 daily downloads

I got a blog award from one of my former CT members, Robin. I need to list 7 things I am thankful for. This is an easy one for me as I have a lot to be thankful for. I am also suppose to tag 7 people, but I don't really like trying to tag people, so if you read this, then consider yourself tagged.
1. My amazing husband
2. My 3 great kids (I could have listed them individually, but I thought that was cheating)
3. each day that I have with my mother-in-law
4. My husband's job
5. The restored gospel of Jesus Christ
6. The chance to live in a free country
7. My parents, brothers and sisters

Groovy Scraps will be starting a Christmas daily download starting tomorrow. It will run through Christmas day or eve, I can't remember which. When you go to the forum area at GS, then click on downloads on the top bar. Each download will be available for only 24 hours. At the end, you will end up with the entire kit, called Santa's Kiss. These are the 2 days I have contributed. Mine will be available on the 15th and the 24th. Along with the daily download, my entire store will be on sale for 50% off through the 24th. I don't have anything new in the store, sorry. I don't know when I will get something new either.
My friend Aimee is going to have a daily download on her blog. It will start tomorrow. She is an amazing designer. You can find her blog here. Don't miss out on these 2 great chances to get some Christmas kits to scrap those holiday photos.

3 comments:

PsiPsi said...

thanks for sharing those wonderfull dd´s
and
congrats to the 2 awards
tfs
I like the purple header very much!

lorig said...

Beautiful kits.

Robin L said...

Love the 2 daily downloads!