Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day

I hope everyone is having a happy Valentines day. DH and I celebrated on Saturday. Rachael has dance tonight, plus we both hate going out in the crowds. We never go out to eat on Valentines day. We usually celebrate the weekend before or the weekend after. He and the boys are going on a Cub Scout camp out, so we celebrated last weekend.

In honor of Valentines day, I made some word are for you all to put on those love LO you are going to do. If you download, please leave me some love. I would also love to see the LO you all do with these. I hope you enjoy them. Drop shadows have been added to the preview to make the art more visible. Drop shadows are not included in the actual files.

5 comments:

Lynn Grieveson said...

sweet word art. Hope you had a graet Valentine's day.

Gina.Maria said...

Thanks for the wordart - have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Kos med papir og saks said...

great word art. have a nice valentine day. hope it goes well with the dancing :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much foir this wonderful WA & the Lovely sampler below!!!!!

AfriDigiDiva said...

I just love the colors of your blog!