Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year

For leap year, I am having several sales. Check out my store at Make it Scrappy. We are having a sale. Everything is $1.00 for today only. For me, this excludes commercial use items.

At Studio Style Designs, everything is 29% off. This one does include commercial use items.


I had hoped to have a freebie for you in honor of leap day. It just didn't get done as I have had a bad stomach bug all week. I am feeling better today, so I will try to get one done today and get it on here. I won't promise anything, but I will see what I can come up with.

I would like to know what kind of freebies do you all like to get? Please leave me a comment about it. I have noticed that the quick pages are not too popular.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I tend to go for template freebies, or unusual elements, especially topical ones - St Patricks Day or Easter etc.

Hope that helps :)

Monique said...

Hmmm... fav freebie? Probably mini kits, it's a good way to really get a feel for what the designer can do if it's someone that's new to me. And personally I can never have too many flower elements and layered templates... lol.

Angela said...

OH - sorry you were under the weather this week! Hope you feel better soon!

Hmmm...for freebies, I like it all, baby! Papers, elements, templates, overlays, lol - seriously - you can't go wrong with me! Ü

Marianne said...

Glad you are feeling better. Cute froggie!