Monday, July 13, 2009

Want a free kit?



I have a new kit in the store. It is called Rise and Shine. It is filled with these cute little critters as you can see on the preview. There are 10 papers, all unique and different along with 20 different elements. There are 2 elements that have been recolored twice each, so not a lot of duplicates is different colors.

I have a special going on right now. If you spend $2.00 in my store, I will send you a coupon for this kit free. My store does not send me notifications on who orders what, so you will need to send me an email with your store receipt in order for me to send you the coupon. You can email me at digiheaven (at) gmail (dot) com. This offer is good until September 13th, so don't miss out. You can find my store by clicking here.

1 comment:

Designs By Kelin said...

I'm from DST. Great new kit! Enjoyed your blog