Friday, August 1, 2008

Groovy Scraps Grand Opening

Groovy Scraps is having their grand opening this month. The celebration will last all month, but the sales will only last 1 week. For the entire month, we will be having a scavenger hunt. Follow the clues to get our cool, retro mega kit, Groovy. This kit is straight out of the 70's. It will be great to scrap my elementary school pictures. I guess you know how old I am now, LOL.

In celebration of our grand opening, we will be having a 50% off sale from now until August 7th. Don't miss out on the great deals



I finally have a new kit in the stores. This is my kit, Robbie the Robot and Friends. Robbie is the chrome robot down by the title. I think this turned out really cute. I'll be making a mini kit this weekend to give away next week on my blog. I was going to wait to release it until I had the freebie done, but I wanted to release it for the sale mentioned above.


The youth at church are doing a play about the birth and resurrection of Christ called Savior of the World and this week has been tech week. I have spent 4-6 hours a day at rehearsals. It could be worse though-my daughter has been there 8+ hours each day. They had their first performance today and they did a fabulous job. I get to actually be a part of the audience tomorrow and see it from the front rather than the back tomorrow. Here is a picture of Rachael and Aaslie, my daughter and my niece, in their angel costumes.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's going to be a fun grand opening! Congrats on your new store.

Wishing you well and all the best!

Snowy said...

I have tagged you,lol-check my blog for the details, posts of today and last night.
Hugs Snowy

Ma.Aimee said...

You've been tagged! Read my latest blog post for more details!

-Aimee

KJ said...

Your Robots are SO cute!